Wednesday, January 11, 2006

seven

thanks to the always delightful zeebah, superette's been tagged which means ann doesn't have to think up something to write today.

seven things to do before i die:
  1. go to design school
  2. take an alaskan cruise
  3. go to scandinavia
  4. learn to dice like a benihana chef

    View this clip on Vimeo
  5. parent a child
  6. drive on the autobahn
  7. live in japan
  8. learn to play the piano


seven things i can’t do:
  1. do math in my head
  2. a cartwheel
  3. the plow position
    plow.jpg
  4. anything with my left hand
  5. see twilight without thinking of dabney
  6. sit through commercials
  7. drive a golf ball 300 yards


seven things that attract me to blogging:
  1. daily chronicle
  2. a way to stay in touch
  3. comments
  4. blog friends
  5. outlet for digital pictures
  6. makes me feel a part of something
  7. ritualistic nature


seven things i say most often:
  1. girl
  2. dude
  3. cookie
  4. holla
  5. poop/poo
  6. geez
  7. cocktail


seven books that i love, in no particular order (but not necessarily all-time faves):
  1. running with scissors
  2. the spirit catches you and you fall down
  3. life of pi
  4. the color of water
  5. memoirs of a geisha
  6. naked (anything by david sedaris)
  7. middlesex


seven movies i watch again and again:
  1. lost in translation
  2. wonder boys
  3. amelie
  4. kicking and screaming
  5. walking and talking
  6. home for the holidays
  7. when harry met sally


pica, interravision, notyomomma, you're up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Now I've got a couple of movies to add to my Netflix queue.

I can't do the plow pose either. Makes me feel like I'm suffocating.

Anonymous said...

Seven Things I Love About Ann:

1. Unwavering welcoming spirit
2. Love of games
3. Appreciation for accessorizing and owning your own gear with your hobbies - be it golf, any mac product, darts, pool, poker, drinking...
4. How much more adorable she gets after a few (too many) cocktails
5. Her choice in a wife
6. Her perfectly round bum
7. She lets me love her like crazy

Anonymous said...

I can DO the plow, but once I get out of it, my back spasms for the next 10 minutes. I don't do it so often as a result. :)

Mmm. Cocktail. I'd add that to my list of things I say. Well, I don't really call them cocktails. I call them wine, beer, vodka tonic, but I call them often!

nurit said...

I'm finally commenting - after a very long time of passive reading. Ends up we created a blog for a team I'm coaching, so here I am. Without an obscure screen name but, whatever, I have nothing to hide.

I can do the plow - but I used to have a really hard time with it. A yoga teacher told me to tilt my head more toward the ground and that helped. I also find it easier (and less painful) after I've done some kind of cardiovascular exercise and my muscles are warm.

And ps I'm currently reading "Life of Pi"... and watching "the L word"

Terra said...

You tagged me!! ME!! YAYYY! I've never been tagged before. I am so thrilled and honored.

BTW, I think you say: HEY LADY more than anything else.

xoxooxoxoxoxoxox
Terra

Anonymous said...

terra- you are so right. i do say HEY LADY more than anything these days. damn, where were you when i needed you?