Thursday, August 09, 2007

now that you know all about ann...

here are my eight random things:

1. i have appeared in the pages of both golf and flying magazines.

2. I love seeing my name in print. my best guess as to why is because, growing up, i could never find mugs or tiny license plates for sale with my name already on them, at totally awesome places like spencer gifts.

3. my first big concert was sister sledge, in my parents' friend's nightclub in orlando, florida.

4. i used to play the clarinet. i used to play the clarinet very, very badly. then i played the bass clarinet. and then i played the bass clarinet very, very badly.

5. my greatest ambition these days is to appear on cash cab.

6. i share a theater award with daphne zuniga, of melrose place fame.

7. i hate feet, and especially hate when people wear shoes that are so small that their toes hang over the sides. i call it toe hang. i have been known to take surreptitious photos of people with toe hang with my cell phone, and then post them on flickr.

8. when I was 10, my brother convinced me to name my new hamster "fink." she was "fink" for two weeks until I changed her name to "valentine."


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I have the same Cash Cab ambition. Diego would, too, if he didn't think the questions were culturally biased for Americans (i.e. people from the US) ;)

Terra said...

Man-- you know this already, but I share your hatred of TOE OVERHANG. What really pisses me off is all the toe overhang on the red carpet! I mean-- those b*tches get their Manolos and Jimmy Choos for free... you would think they would get them in the right size! I need a xanax.

tomoko said...

i'm watching my toes from now on!

And the move from "fink" to "valentine" was a good one.

thanks, ann & dabney, for obliging!

carlessinnebraska said...

i don't beleive that you couldnt play the clarinet well - i will pull my tenor sexyphone out of the closet and we can play a duet!!!