Thursday, August 09, 2007

8 random things meme

tagged by tomoko, we thought we'd approach this separately - versus our normal we/us tendency.

8 random things about me (ann):

1. i have a nut allergy, but for some reason, i'm able to eat peanuts, macadamias, and almonds. go figure. if anyone can tell me what these three have in common, you'll have a friend for life.

2. i can't do cartwheels. i blame my short legs and long torso that causes my unusually lower-than-low center of gravity.

3. i once participated in the world's longest chorus line according to the guinness book of world records. the record has since been broken unfortunately.

4. proud former member of the rick springfield fan club (1985-86)

5. i am often one of those annoying people to sit by in that i can't keep my knees still. i call it bouncy leg syndrome.

6. i once had a giant farm hog for a roommate. he was not a pet, because he had his own room.

7. i once mistook a ticket taker at movie theater as a former student of mine. trying to decipher his puzzled reaction to my greeting, i realized after i took my seat that i had unknowingly recognized him from mtv's road rules.

8. okay, i am saying it here for the first time publicly; my middle name is "princess." no cracks, please.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lalalala Princess!

In my cell phone, you are listed under "Princess Ann" since there was another Ann in there before you :)

tomoko said...

I have exactly the same problem as you do in #2, Your Royal Highness. :D

Unknown said...

You know, I think that pig was still a pet since he probably didn't have to pay rent.

carlessinnebraska said...

what's up p-dawg??