Monday, March 27, 2006

brooklyn bound again

renegade_largebanner

ann and dabney are happy to report that mogo will once again be a participant in the renegade craft fair this coming june.

last year's RCF marked ann and dabney's launch as professional DIYers. and what a debut it was. not only did they sell a good deal of their wares, they fell in craft love with many of their fellow vendors.

speaking of crafts, the aformentioned "cord organizer cases" have finally made it onto the website. ann and dabney are really happy with the results. you can check them out here.

stay tuned for several more designs, coming real soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you ladies will have places to go and people to see whilst you're in my fair borough, but I would love to meet you both!! RCF is right in my neighborhood within walking distance of my house...

ann & dabney said...

oh please, please, please, stop by and say hello. we would LOVE to finally meet you!

LP said...

You know you ladies can stay with me!!! Can't wait to see you that weekend!

Lillet Langtry said...

WHOO HOOO!!