Tuesday, December 27, 2005

dreams of straight flushes danced in their heads

no ralphie, red rider bb gun, no bunny suit, not even a sexy leg lamp -- this year, ann and dabney were introduced to the the mouth, the lizard, and the poker brat.


mike "the mouth" matasow

instead of watching twenty-four hours of a christmas story on tbs this year ann, dabney, and dabney's mom opted to indulge in another favorite activity... the world series of poker, which pretty much plays for twenty-four hours straight on espn2.

before this weekend, never had ann and dabney watched and played more poker in their lives. it was a pokerpalooza christmas... just like god intended.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok girls I'm ready for poker round 2. Santa brought me a tv controller game for 6 of Hold 'Em and a how to kick ass at Hold' Em book. I prefer the real game to the tv nintendo like kind but regardless my skills are being honed so BRING IT ON...

LP said...

Ho, Ho, Ho. Santa and I played Poker in the Colorado Rockies and I am right there with ya ladies. I've been honing my skills with the best-so as Rana said - bring it on.