Saturday, June 25, 2005

superette debut

thanks to everyone who came and visited ann and dabney today at the renegade craft fair, and especially to those that purchased something. they really enjoyed talking to all of you, and were so pleased by the response to their stuff.

for new visitors, keep checking back at the site. ann and dabney will post more in the upcoming week about available merchandise and how to order.

in the meantime, here's a few of superette's happy customers.

IMG_5677 IMG_5675

IMG_5672

IMG_5671

IMG_5674

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

I met you yesterday at the craft fair, and bought one of the cell phone cleaners for my dotted cell phone (thanks for taking a picture of my phone too... that was so funny!). I love your stuff, and didn't know you guys are in Boston... I love Boston! Hoping to be able to buy some more things from you. Take care an hope you had a good time at the craft fair!

Terra said...

Superette!! This looks amazing! I can't wait for you to bring the rest of your wares (that is, if you didn't sell EVERYTHING which I am certain you did) back to Boston so I can buy a few items. It looks like the fair was a huge success. We should go out for drinks to celebrate!!

Anonymous said...

hi there, this is stella from momomoogie - i found you online through erin.
thanks so much for coming by, it was so nice meeting you. i really wanted to get one of your 'kebab' pins, but i ran out of time!! will you be selling those on line any time? they're SO CUTE!! xoxostella

Anonymous said...

I bought the mini polka dotted cellphone charm because YOU BOTH ARE HILARIOUS. I mean, I like the charm, but how frivolous a purchase can u get??? Oh I know, you both would have smart retorts. I do like my new lil cellphone friend though, thanks laydees. . .