Thursday, September 30, 2010

well, what do you know?

i guess those judges weren't as put off by our place as we had suspected. we got called the other day with the news that we are one of the three finalists for st. louis magazine's "living space of the year."

now, here's the part, we deplore... the campaign.

yes, the public decides the winner, and since we don't know that many people in the st. louis area, being new and all, we have to rely on shameless plugs.

if you've got a second, please vote for us here.

the bad news - we're currently in last place. the good news - whoever wins... we're gonna get an AT house tour out of 'em.

2 comments:

zeebah said...

Hah! You guys! Congrats! I've been plugging you to my peeps on FB & Lauren & I did our part too. You're up 6% since last night, so that's good, right?

hannah said...

I cast my vote, and if it matters at all, yours is by far the best of the bunch! I love the bar cart by the way, where was that steal from?