Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MO

after careful consideration, we're moving to... MISSOURI - st. louis to be precise.

before you go asking "why missouri?" you must remember, or if you didn't know by now, i hail from this part of the country and still have family there.

before you go wondering "is dabney being taken hostage?" the answer is no. she is going on her own free will.

before you say aloud "i'll believe it when i see it (as many of our friends have)," the move will be happening as soon as this summer. we've bought a house.

before you go on thinking that we'll start to change and look like the following celebrities if they moved to MO, well, you might be right...

here's ashlee simpson, if she moved to the show me state.
ashlee simpson

the beckhams, if they had chosen MO over CA
beckhams

pam anderson, if she had been my 3rd grade teacher
pamanderson

sharon stone would make a fine missourian
sharonstone

sarah jessica parker, 4H -er extraordinaire
sjp



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY MOLY!
This is big news.
I'm going to park myself right here on the blog until I hear more details.

Alls I knows is if one of you gets a Sharon Stone-like perm, I'm gonna come there to MO and stage an intervention!

Anonymous said...

OMG, wish I still lived in MO! Of course, in S'pore my hair is even puffier...

tomoko said...

This post was so entertaining, it almost numbed my pain for learning about your plan to move!

Boston will never be the same without you...

BUT I am happy to know that you and Dabney are moving on with your plan to take over MO. I see many, many good things happening for you there.

Congrats on the house purchase, too!
xoxoxo
t