Thursday, February 22, 2007

tan lines are my enemy

generally, i can tan in 15 minutes. after coming down here for so many years, you'd think i'd learn a lesson - florida being the sunshine state and all.

after a day of deep-sea fishing a couple of years ago, i ended up looking like this.


the other day, we decided to go for a long bike ride. i thought i'd put on a long-sleeved shirt to avoid getting too much sun. now, i know a striped shirt does me no good. striped shirt = striped annie.

Stripes

8 comments:

Ashbloem said...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Good grief, Meursault. Ain't nothin' that can keep the sun off you!
CH

Anonymous said...

Ummm.... My first instinct is to laugh, but I don't want to be mean.

Let me ask first: "Are you okay?"

Yes?

To quote Miss Ash up there, then, "BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

dabney said...

oh no, you should definitely laugh. i was almost on the floor.

Briana E. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Briana E. said...

I once got a bra tan right through my tee shirt, sexy. We have snow here come and see our snowpony.
Have fun in FLA! I'm going to need a poker tutorial soon, you up for it?
Love, Briana

ann & dabney said...

hells, yeah! we're always up for poker.

Unknown said...

filipino sunburn... I can't wait 'til I get mine next week! ;-)