Friday, October 06, 2006

and just when you thought they couldn't put more miles on the mogo wagon...

we're off to montreal to sell our wares at puces pop. or we should say, nous allons a montreal a vendre nos marchandises.

mogo: bonjour, madame. comment allez-vous?
customer: qu'est que c'est?
mogo: c'est une cell phone cleaner pour essuyer votre téléphone portable.
customer: non! c'est fou, mais je l'aime! combien coûte-t-il ?
mogo: seulement six dollars!
customer: je voudrais deux.
mogo: voila... merci, madame.

(that's high school french, ya'll.)

on another mogo note: we're featured in this month's boston spirit magazine. thanks, jeannie!

click to embiggen:
Boston Spirit 10/06

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yup, I'm on your blog again!
You two are off to another show! Amazing--I hope it's another stallar one. And congrats on the feature looks great.

ann & dabney said...

we always look forward to your visits both real and virtual, rebecca. and we especially love your comments! keep 'em coming. hope you're well.

Terra said...

Ladies... I am DYING to see the new mogo-mobile. When do we get to see pics??

Oh, and in case you didn't know... you are my heros.

Miss you much

Anonymous said...

Damn, girls! Mogo is invading Canada! Well done! Next stop...Latin America!

ann & dabney said...

I just KNEW my past would catch up with me! je suis embarrassé.