Wednesday, December 30, 2009

christmas morning

we were the only ones in the family that chose to put up a tree, so we got the dubious honor of hosting a holiday once again. considering thanksgiving was not so long ago, i am afraid we are setting a precedent here.

Christmas morning (by ann-dabney)
most of us stayed in our pjs all day - the way christmas was meant to be.

Christmas morning (by ann-dabney)
knowing that dabney has a thing for stuff with history (i.e. old stuff), my parents decided to pass off my dad's very first camera to her. she was thrilled.

we ate a lot, napped a bit, and played a ton of wii games.

Wii Bowling round 1 (by ann-dabney)


this was the match of the evening: my mom versus my aunt. it was close, but mom took it.

1 comment:

Leandre said...

sigh. wish *I* had that much fun at christmas. love the pic of mom boxing it out on the wii. and i love your (not so) new profile pic. miss you tond and tons and tons.