Tuesday, October 23, 2007

central time zone jet lag



we're back in boston after a short trip to the midwest.

we dragged the boys along to st. louis, so my family could finally meet our "husbands."

Bocce

Ted Drewes



we celebrated rhonda's b-day with a lot of sangria and tapas. turning 21 is so fun, why not do it over and over again?
with the Birthday Boy



we played a lot of games, because beer always tastes better with a little competition.

Shuffleboard

Bocce Balls

BBH


a visit with my family automatically means we ate a lot, including...

ted drewes frozen custard
Ted Drewes


samples at soulard market
Sampling @ Soulard


malts at crown candy kitchen
Ron & Will @ Crown's


a three-day trip, a 2.5 hour flight, one time zone. that one hour time difference is killer. i swear i'm suffering from jet lag. how is this possible?

3 comments:

Notyomomma said...

I'm suffering from jet lag and I didn't even go anywhere. I think it's called 'being old.'

Anonymous said...

good theory. explains a lot.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you went to Crown's sans moi. Je suis jalouse...