Friday, March 16, 2007

bah himiny

just when we were ready pack away the down coats, winter weather has struck again. as thoughts of florida still dance in our heads, it is snows horizontally. WAAAH!

this turn of events has made us cancel all social engagements, hunker down with a pile of netflix movies, and nest. just when we thought this made sense, we receive this email from a "friend":

Oh you guys....

One day I will come knock on your little red door, and you will come squinting into the light, and you will have developed your own language, and I'll look at you quizzically, and then we'll communicate through the longest charades game ever.


to that we say, "bah himiny jip fassolia."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwaaaaaah!! hahahaha! It's true! It's true!

-Carrrrrrrrrrmen

Anonymous said...

Off the subject. I saw your sushi costumes. Loved them. I have been wanting to make some for my dogs for a couple yrs & decided to do some this yr, then I saw your pics. I want to ask you about them if you don't mind. My email is lisaswoodruff@earthlink.net
arigato!

Unknown said...

OMG - I can totally see that!!!!

Ashbloem said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! WHO SAID THAT?? I'm gonna totally kiss that person.