Tuesday, September 12, 2006

and the color was orange....

this past weekend we returned to my home state of vermont for the wedding of one of ann's friends from college.

ann got to see a bunch of folks that she hadn't seen since graduation, and spend more time with folks she has seen since, which made her happy.

Jen & Marsh's Wedding

and although this weekend was all wellesley, it was also all about my high school past*. over the course of the weekend i saw my old french teacher (bonjour madame! ca va bien?), who now lives next door to the bride's family, and a former classmate who filled me in on all the doings and divorces of friends long past. i kept expecting to run into my field hockey coach next, or at least my 16-year-old boyfriend wearing a benetton rugby shirt.


*ann never lets me forget that my high school mascot was the WASPS. the woodstock WASPS.


No comments: