Friday, July 28, 2006

son of a bad ass

Evan & Ann

see this little guy? this little wholesome, sweeter than honey, number? you'd never guess that his mom was out chugging beer and martinis AND rocking out to bon jovi live at gillette stadium last night. but rock out she did. which meant that ann and dabney got to babysit her son for the evening.

Evan, Ann, Dabney
evan loves all sources of light, including the flash on the camera. dabney took so many pictures, she fears she blinded him.

Dabney entertains Evan
dabney singing "little bunny foo foo," which proved less popular than the old classic "itsy bitsy spider," but perhaps slightly more popular than "i'm a little teapot."

Evan Sleeping
kickin' it in the crib, dreaming of the days when he too can go see the jovi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all were seriously missed last night! Second, oh my god, he is so cute ... I love the picture of him kicking in the crib. I must admit I am a bit jealous you got to spend some QT with the Ev-meister! When do I get to see you? I am going through some withdrawal!

ann & dabney said...

oh we hope soon!